Monday, August 1, 2011

Weel 43 - 9 weeks left with a question

Sunday
Raviolis stuffed with brie, zucchini, sun dried tomatoes and basil with sauteed green beans.

Monday
Pork stirfry with onions from the neighbor, green beans and zucchini from our gardnen.

Tuesday
Sauteed green beans and zucchini from the garden with onions from the neighbor simmered in a tomato base.

Wednesday
BLT sandwiches on our way to the EBUAA meeting.

Thursday
Roast duck with potatoes, celery and parsnips from the garden.

Friday
Pizza with leftover duck, bell peppers, zucchini and onions from our garden.

Saturday
My mom was in town and took us out for sushi!

Reflections
It's time to think about this blog and where it's going after our year is up. Right now I have two options. The first one is that I change the name of it since it's no longer a year without groceries, but really living grocery store free. The other option is to no longer keep going with it and transfer everything over to our Dog Island Farm Blog. Do you have any thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Keep it and continue to inspire us with living without a grocery store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, keep the second blog, too (if you have time for it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make this blog a featured weekly or biweekly column on dog island farm instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog...I vote you keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know....I will certainly miss this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you gotta go with what your time and organization likes and will allow (I can see how keeping it separate might be easier from the blogger brain perspective). That said, I agree with Evren that I'd like to see it as a regular feature over at DIF. Perhaps this is just because I have limited time to follow all the great blogs in the world, and make an effort to follow DIF. So, personally, I think I'd miss less from you if everything were in one place. I do visit over here, but not with the same regularity and so it adds a certain extra step to my following of your writing. Totally self-centered perspective, but as a blogger reader/writer I suspect you get what I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete