Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Last Day

This morning I walked into a grocery store to pick up something for lunch (ran out of time to fix something this morning). It's hard to believe that it was the last time I'll be buying food at one for at least a year. If things go right, and it works for us, we may quit going permanently.

Last night we had sushi at our favorite sushi place. It was rather ho-hum. The sushi was really good, but it wasn't as phenomenal as I expected our last meal out would be. Maybe the weight of the situation hasn't hit me yet. I mean, THIS IS IT.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, girl. Good luck to you!! (Lemme know if you need recipes or anything!)

    I will make sure to enjoy and appreciate sushi extra-a-lot for you this year. Er. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Rachel! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I know you can do it! <3

    ReplyDelete