Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Timing is Everything

Originally we were going to start this project on January 1st. It seemed so far off, but it was a good date to start - kind of like a new year's resolution. We moved the date up though because I was worried about my job. Back in May we got back onto a full time schedule, which was great after being part time for over 18 months. But I knew it was only temporary and I was just waiting for the return of part time.

I'm glad we decided to do that because starting next week, sure enough, we're going back to part time. Fortunately it's not as large a cut in hours as the last time. And surprisingly I'm completely OK with it. We were making it work before and we will make it work again. It will also allow me time to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment