Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Gotta Stop

I am bummed out that I'm going to have to stop drinking coffee. It won't be cold turkey but I'm going to have to wean myself off. Why would I ever do such a thing? Because it's making me feel ill more often. In the past if I had too much coffee it would make me feel jittery and sick to my stomach all day long. Literally ALL DAY. But now it's making me feel ill more often. It's not every day but it's almost once a week and it's the same amount I normally drink. So to me that's a sign that I need to stop. <sadface>

6 comments:

  1. I gave up coffee for the 6 months prior to my wedding. I switched to Earl Grey tea. I felt so much better, stomach wise. Eventually I slowly went back to coffee but I drink it far less and alternate between coffee and tea now and I don't have any stomach problems with it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only have one or two cups of coffee on the weekends. usually a quality decaf. my problem now is tea. good luck with getting off the coffee buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink tea. Once in a blue moon, I will have a cup of coffee with my elderly parents, when I go to check on them, but tea is my choice of drink.
    After I had my thyroid cancer and went through the radiation treatments, I had to totally quit coffee. My tummy was soooo upset, as well as everything else.
    When you cleanse your body of the crappy foods we have in our lives, and go back to a more pure food form, it sure shows.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go on coffee binges but had to go organic a while ago as store bought like Maxwell House, etc gives me a stomach ache. Do you drink organic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped too...for the same reasons. i hardly have any caffeine any more, but if I do it's White tea, which has less caffeine than Green Tea and way less than coffee...

    ReplyDelete